Crashing Ashore: Scandal and the Future of Financial Regulation (September 2014)
- Crashing Ashore: Scandal and the Future of Financial Regulation
*Presented by Prof. Justin o’Brien, The University of New South Wales.
- IOSCO Chair and ASIC Chairman Greg Medcraft on cyber crime
In a series of interviews commissioned by the Centre for International Finance and Regulation, Professor Justin O’Brien discusses the future of financial regulation with IOSCO Chair Greg Medcraft, vice-Chair Howard Wetston, Secretary General David Wright and Ashley Alder, Chair of the IOSCO Asia-Pacific Regional Committee and Chair of the IOSCO Task Force on Cross-Border Regulation.
- The Future of Financial Regulation Series
Regulating Financial Systems, CNBC Interview - New York, United States (24 April 2013)
- IOSCO Board Chair Greg Medcraft explains why the issue for financial systems is not about more regulation, but about appropriate regulation
Transcript of the IOSCO Public Roundtable on Auditing - Paris, France (1 June 2007)
- Paris, France (1 June 2007)
- Welcoming Mr. Prada
- Welcoming Mr. Campos
- Panel 1 Audit Quality
- Panel 2 Impacts of Auditor Liability
- Panel 3 Audit Firm Concentration
- Concluding Analysis
The International Financial Securities Regulatory Commission was established to promote investor confidence in the securities and capital markets by providing more structure and government oversight.